2022 Mitsubishi Outlander Reliability Scores
With a model as stylish and feature-packed as the Mitsubishi Outlander, it’s easy to get excited about this model. But just how safe and reliable is a new Mitsubishi compact SUV like the Mitsubishi Outlander? Learn more about the Mitsubishi Outlander reliability scores and more with our team at Springfield Mitsubishi near Philadelphia. We can help you find out how reliable the Mitsubishi Outlander truly is, compare this model to the competition, and much more. In the meantime, contact our team with any questions.
Mitsubishi Outlander Reliability Ratings
When it comes to the vehicle reliability scores, you’ll find them in the form of aggregated data rankings and perceived reliability rankings. For the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander model, you’ll find the following ratings:
- General Reliability: Kelley Blue Book gives the Mitsubishi Outlander an average reliability score, meaning it’s just about as reliable as many other SUVs on the roads of Philadelphia. It also gives the Outlander props for excellent safety rankings.
- Perceived Quality and Reliability: J.D. Power, one of the most well-respected reliability reviewers, gives the Mitsubishi Outlander a consumer verified perceived quality and reliability score of 76/100, putting it into the 76th percentile for compact SUV perceived reliability rankings.
Mitsubishi Outlander Safety Ratings
The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander is more than just a dependable family-friendly SUV you can rely on. This model offers extra peace of mind. When it comes to the scores, the IIHS has given the new Outlander top safety pick plus designation. As far as the scores go, here’s how the 2022 Outlander did in key crashworthiness areas:
- Small Overlap Front, Driver-Side: Good
- Small Overlap Front, Passenger-Side: Good
- Moderate Overlap Front: Good
- Side: Good
- Roof Strength: Good
- Head Restraints and Seats: Good
- Overall Evaluation: Good
Mitsubishi Reliability & Safety-Enhancing Features
On top of a good safety rating, the new Mitsubishi Outlander offers impressive and advanced safety features to keep you and your passengers safer on Delaware County roads. Here are some of the safety features you’ll find on new Mitsubishi models:
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you with adaptive cruise control, which automatically adjusts your vehicle speed and distance in response to changing road conditions.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: Be alerted to oncoming traffic coming from behind when you’re backing up so you can avoid a collision.
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Lane Change Assist: Ensure that you’re safely passing and merging by being alerted first if a vehicle is in your blind spot.
- Multi-View Camera System: Get in and out of tight spots easily and intuitively by seeing what’s in front, behind, and to the sides of your vehicle.
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers: Focus less on the rain and more on the road with wipers that do the work for you.
- RISE Body Construction: Maintain peace-of-mind on the roads of Morton, PA with reinforced safety evolution body structure, a standard safety feature on most new Mitsubishi models that absorbs and spreads out energy during high-impact accidents to keep all passengers as protected as possible.
Learn About Outlander Reliability Scores & More with Springfield Mitsubishi
Ready to drive with added peace of mind in a new Mitsubishi Outlander in Morton, PA? Apply for financing online today to get the process started. If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to contact us.
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander Reliability Scores